Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day swim!


Merry Christmas, what a lovely day, the sun is shining and the clouds are amazing.

I got up at 7am - I am finding it difficult accepting the fact that it is dark at that time in the morning, in Nepal it was light by 6.30am - to find the cat from next door waiting for me at the back door. Sounds sad but Ewan and I have grown rather fond of that cat and I have not seen her yet since I got back and was concerned about what had happened to her. So it was a bit of a Christmas present, especially without Ewan here.




After my Yoga practice I went drove to my parents house and spoke to my brother who is celebrating Christmas with Star in Australia. Then we went down to Vazon to meet my parents' friends for the Christmas Day swim. I must admit we weren't in for very long but enough to wake up and have me running to my towel afterwards. I do love swimming in the sea though, it makes you feel so much better, I am hoping to do it tomorrow too and perhaps stay in for a little longer!




My aunt, uncle and cousin are joining us for lunch before going to deliver presents to Ewan's family and spending the evening with Vicki. Hoping to fit in a walk...

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a lovely day wherever you are in the world.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment