Friday, October 14, 2011

Powerful full moon


Wow, that was a powerful full moon...I was certainly struggling to sleep earlier this week and could felt vibratory as the moon was rising while I was teaching Yoga the other night - there is certainly a heightened energy in that Yoga room these days.

I have noticed that people are commenting on their cats eating much more than usual. I wonder if they know too that it is going to be a cold winter, so are establishing extra fat and insulation now!!

I was sent this wonderful astrological reading from www.healingstars.com about where we are at this week:-

"Each month I absorb and integrate the astrological influences and reflect what I have experienced back to you.

I was saddened to hear of the death of Steve Jobs last week. His words in this picture are poignant and also fully sum up this Full Moon as the Sun joins Saturn. To use an old English colloquial expression it's time to 'piss or get off the pot'. Commitment and action are called for. Let go of perfectionism and allow the flow to begin in your life.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs

His speech at Stanford University is powerful and very moving. He was adopted and rejected at birth because he was a boy! A college drop out, he was very poor as a young man.

An excerpt:-
"My second story is about love and loss.
I was lucky — I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage, into a $2 billion company with over 4000 employees. We had just released our finest creation — the Macintosh — a year earlier, and I had just turned 30.
And then I got fired. How can you get fired from a company you started?
..... What had been the focus of my entire adult life was gone, and it was devastating.
..... I had been rejected, but I was still in love. And so I decided to start over.
I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

His inspiration and vision lives on. Listen to the whole speech on YouTube at http://youtu.be/D1R-jKKp3NA
Saturn and the Sun: Self Attack
Saturn moves to join the Sun on October 13th, and can create depression, so watch out for the blues until October 17th when this energy wanes.

This can result in feelings of failure, lack of self belief and self attack. They are all symptoms that the ego is taking over.

Illness, or an accident, is a clear message from the body that we are beating ourselves up. The Shadow of the Bully has been evident over the last few weeks.

However Saturn is also the planet of discipline and mastery.


So there we go...yet more fun and interesting times.

Enjoy the weekend.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment