Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cyndi Lee is a true inspiration, with love


Well I flew back in from New York today, it is so much colder over here! Yesterday was unseasonal in New york, bright sunshine and warm temperatures for the last day of January, madness!

I managed to squeeze in two classes yesterday and was fortunate with my timings in that I got to attend a class with the Cyndi Lee, my total inspiration. She is a joy, her class was a joy, it is just wonderful to have had the opportunity to meet her in person and to learn so much from her in one class.

I can totally understand the reason she is such a popular teacher, to me she is just so wonderfully ordinary, a real good soul with an incredibly grounded and joyful energy and so incredibly aware of everyone in the room and how to assist them in their practice. I can learn much from her. So thank you Cyndi, you certainly touched my soul and made for a enlightening send off from New York!

"May all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness.
May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
May all beings never be parted from freedom's true joy.
May all beings dwell in equanimity, free from attachment and aversion."

Om shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment